InCarCables Car + Home Stereo AUX-IN Auxiliary Input Lead Cable 3.5mm for iPod, iPhone, smartphone and mp3 players (4ft/1.2m)
- Connect your iPod, iPhone (3G, 3GS, 4G), smartphone or mp3 player to your car or home stereo. Take your tunes on the move!
- Premium high quality cable with 24k gold plated 3.5mm plugs + low loss wire core – to ensure great sound quality.
- Durable design with solid, molded connectors. Ergonomically designed and easy to hold. No loose screw connectors like rival cables.
- 4ft in length (our most popular size). Other lengths and stepped design cable available on Amazon – search InCarCables Ltd.
- Excellent Amazon feedback in USA and UK, see below! Click on pictures above to see the quality of this cable. Comes with helpful instructions and tips for use!
InCarCables 4ft Aux-In Cable
Looking for a way to use your iPod, iPhone, smartphone or mp3 player with your car or home stereo? InCarCables’ high-quality, gold-plated aux-in cable is the perfect solution!
Simply plug one end into the headphone socket of your music device and the other into the jack in your car (or home) stereo! The sound quality is excellent and the cable’s durability makes it much longer lasting than cheaper versions! This cable has hundreds of 5 star reviews in the USA and UK. We have a full returns policy if you are not satisfied!
This length (4 feet) is our most popular size, ideal for backseat DJ’s!.
The cables have a robust design with dual molded, ergonomically designed connecters, made from quality touch plastic. This means they last longer, are easy to hold and are durable enough for usage in the car and at home. There are no parts to become loose, unlike rival designs with metallic screw connectors.
The cables have 24k gold plated 3.5mm plugs and a low loss wire core to ensure great sound quality that lasts. All cables are made without the use of hazardous substances (RoHS compliant)
The cables are compatible with car or home stereos which have a 3.5mm aux in / line in jack fitted (see example image above). Many cars now have these inputs fitted as standard – they look like headphone sockets and are often located in the stereo unit, glove box, armrest or center console. Still unsure? Send InCarCables a message through Amazon, and we’ll check our compatibility database for you.
Our cable is compatible with ALL iPods, the more recent 3G, 3GS and 4G iPhone and any mp3 player or smartphone with a normal headphone socket!
NOTE: If you have an original iPhone, an iPhone 4 with a case fitted or want to use the cable with an iPod nano & charger simultaneously, we recommend our new thin, stepped slimline aux cable – see link in ‘Special Offers and Product Promotions’ above!
List Price: $ 6.95
Price: $ 6.95